Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Mountain Is Out (And So Am I)

Photo Courtesy of JPChamberland

There's a popular saying in Seattle: "If you can't see the mountain, it's raining. And if you can see the mountain, it's about to rain." The mountain is Mt. Rainier, which can be seen from most places in the Seattle metro area, and especially well from the suburb where I live. It's a pretty big mountain, but on some days it completely vanishes from sight because of the low-lying clouds.

Anyways, as you might have guessed, it's been out lately because the weather's been nice and warm! So I haven't been posting because I've been too busy running around doing errands and things outside before I start work next week (more on this later). Basically, just wanted to say hi and will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment